Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday

Well, I got it half done. I got my 30 minute run in but did not do my strength workout. My kid-free time got eaten up by the guy that showed up to take down a couple of the trees in my yard. Oh well. Then we have been running around doing things until now (9pm) and now I have to run to the grocery store so the kids have milk and bread tomorrow.

I am working tomorrow. Husband is travelling tomorrow. I will aim to Elliptical and do weights. I will have to get right on that after work though. By the time I fight the kids into their peaceful slumbers I am a zombie. Damn energy vampires! :) Bless their little hearts!

Hmmm... I just realized that it will be really hard to run this weekend given that husband will be away. Darn!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

"Energy Vampires," boy did you ever hit the nail on the head. I remember those days. I was a stay at home mom until they started school and I can remember putting them down for a nap and collapsing myself from the exhaustion.

And now there's no one in the house to even talk to. Sometimes I want those days back, but not real often. :o)

angie nicholas said...

good for you on getting back to it.I did today too. and I like your energy vampires thing I agree. I have been tired to but have been coming off of caffeine also. keep it up angie