Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wednesday, Thursday

Wednesday:

Work again by 6:15am. *ug*. Kiddie hockey at 5pm. Did not do excercise in between. Hubbie strong armed me onto Eliptical at 8pm while he put kids to bed. Thank you hubbie. Got in 630 calories which is good because I took in about 2400 calories due to lack of organization and grazing.

Thursday:

I am physically exausted. I hit snooze until 7:30am. Considering I have to have the kids out the door by 8:15 that is too much snoozing. My body is physically tired. Oh well. This is only for one week. I am supposed to run 4 hills today. Daughter wanted to walk to preschool so now it is 9:35am. I have until about 11 to get the hills done and I don't really have time to do them later unless I do them after dark and it is supposed to be cold and raining then. I guess I could still get it done now but I am torn between that and house stuff (groceries, cleaning). 5 year old has lessons at 2:30 and hockey in the evening again.

Marissa & Angie: My son is doing a 5 day training camp type thing this week. He will normally only have hockey 2 -3 times per week. This week he has it every day for 7 days. Yikes!!! I am just glad he is enjoying it. The training camp is hilarious. There are about 40 kids on the ice at once. I must remember my camera! They break them into 6 groups but initially they play a giant game of freeze tag and there are kids everywhere!

PS Sorry I am behind in my blog commenting. I will catch up soon hopefully but not today or tomorrow :)

6 comments:

Sars said...

HILLS.

They are the devil.

So is grazing. The calories, they sneak.

Fatinah said...

Ya, you stop being a responsible parent and get busy with blog commenting!!

sarah sundae said...

Make sure you get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Just letting you know I love your blog and always read. I just don't always comment. :) I love reading about your journey!
Janelle
(skinnyontheinside, spankydean... whatever you want to call me.. lol)

angie nicholas said...

get sleep while you can nice of hubby to put kiddies to bed my hubby took the baby for half an hour or so yesterday so I could have me time it was nice. take care and don't over do it. miss you around here Angie

Marissa said...

Thanks for explaining about your son's hockey practice. I thought he had practice everyday for like 5 months.

Yucky hills...I don't like them at all but know it helps my overall running to do them.