Did 1 hour on Eliptical yesterday (Wednesday). 630+ calories. Watched an episode of Deadwood on the DVD player because kids were watching Treehouse (had wanted to watch Biggest Loser on the PVR)
I am a bad bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad procrastinator. It is 9:20pm on Thursday and I am not packed for my Scrapbooking weekend.
It is 9:20pm and I have not worked out.
Crap!
I have several options.
1. Go outside and run hills in the dark and pack tomorrow.
2. Get on the Eliptical and burn up calories and pack tomorrow.
3. Finish packing and go to bed and do no excercise
4. Do neither and just go to bed.
I would be a dumbass to do #4. Number 3 will put me in the best shape for the weekend but I hate that I will have skipped a workout.
Crap Crap Crap! Stupid procrastinator. Why the hell do people procrastinate????
Angie: To answer your question... My eating has been random, unplanned and mostly of easy to eat things and therefore bad. I am back up in the 190s and feeling like a jackass :)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
One of my favorite sayings is "Why procrastinate today when you can put it off until tomorrow." I am the worlds biggest procrastinator. I always wait until a couple of hours before I'm taking a trip to start packing. Luckily I don't usually forget anything but that is because I at least do spend a week or more making a list of what I need to take.
I'm anxiously awaiting the results. Did you do numbers 1 - 2 or 3? I'm sure you didn't do number 4.
where are you going on your scrapbooking weekend?? I would love to do one of those one day...
I am the same as you Heather I always put things off sometimes until it's too late even if it really needs to be done.
I did #1 except I did not run hills, I just ran around my neighborhood :)
OK ladies (and gents)....stop the negative self talk! Quit beating yourselves up for doing something that you perceive as a failure. Heather, stop saying you are a stupid procrastinator or anything else that has the word stupid in it...eventually it becomes this self fulfilling prophacy. In 'Crazy Camp' this summer I learned that is our number one blocker...it's a hard one to beat but it can be done.
OK...so I am done lecturing now!
:)
Love you!
XO
Post a Comment