Friday, August 8, 2008

I have returned from the land of Dial-up

So, my long run got post-poned due to me wanting to run first thing in the morning combined with husband playing golf 3 days in a row. I did finally do it on Monday morning but cut it short to 11K due to how long it was taking me and the fact that we had a 400km car ride ahead of us.

I've been away from home for 9 days now and I have run only twice. Bad Sparky! Oh well! We are flying home very late tomorrow so I should be nice and tired for Sunday run.

Also, I have been sooooooooo bad on the eating front it is not even funny. Holy cow! I feel like a giant sausage!

I think I'll get up tomorrow and get a run in. I have not had a chance to read any blogs. Hope you are all doing great!

3 comments:

sarah sundae said...

Just enjoy yourself!!

Sheree Rensel said...

No running and bad eating?? Oh my, oh my!! Hey, that is water under the bridge. The past is the past. Now that you will be back in your home sweet home, you can get back on track.
Forge on Spark!

Deborah said...

Vacations are for enjoying and eating is enjoying, right? So don't sweat the small stuff.

Glad you're back.