Excercise Plan: ???
I am not ready to leave for my Scrapbooking retreat. ie) I have not packed up my Scrapbooking stuff. This is so typical of me.
Therefore, no excercise planned. I must pack first otherwise I will be up so late that I will be too tired tomorrow to enjoy my day.
I do this *every* time I go to this place! Oh well.
Today at work there is a bridal shower at lunch time. I'm hoping they order sandwiches but it could be pizza. In either case I hereby vow not to eat a piece of cake! Thats right people... Moi, who loves baked goods will not eat any cake! Man! If it is Sandwiches I hope they are not slathered in butter and mayo. I know they taste good but why do sandwich places have to slater it on so thick?
Damn I love cake!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish you luck in not having cake. I sure couldn't refuse it. I know even if I were trying really hard I'd have to have at least one bite. (Then that would probably least to a whole piece.)
You couldn't be a procrastinator could you? :o)
lead not least. Good grief what are my fingers doing here.
Post a Comment