Plan: Run 7 hill repeats solo.
Actual: Ran 7 hill repeats solo.
It was hard to get myself out the door when I was not meeting friends to run but I managed to do it. Yippeee. On the 4th hill my battery on my MP3 died. Good thing I am not dependant on music to run.
That was super hard but I kept chanting in my head "I am light, I am fast" or "I am strong, I am fast". It really helped distract me.
So I booked a hotel for Option #4. Now I just need to buy a plane ticket. It would be nice if hubbie could come with me. I'm going to see if anyone at the daycare does that kind of babysitting. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to go either way.
I am kind of excited by the idea of going to the ocean to run a half. I actually was supposed to do that half in 2002 but got pregnant instead :)
PS. I have managed to journal my food in Fitday for 3 whole days! (yes that is an achievement for me!). Today I even managed to stay under 1800. Eureka!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
good for you your doing great. I find that right now with William it is hard for me to get online to log food so if I g=keep it written in a paper journal and track my cals I am happy good for you for running on your own and with out music.
Post a Comment