Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

Plan: 7 Hill Repeats
Actual: 40 minutes on the Elliptical

Dino called to cancel hills. This was not such a bad thing since trainer killed my legs and I was not walking 100% normally. I think I'll go do hills with the running store tomorrow. Ideally I should have gone for a run instead of the Elliptical but hey. It is what it is.

Half Marathon dilemma update:

Choice #1: Don't do a half marathon this fall.

Choice #2: Do the one in my backyard in 6 weeks. Ho hum.

Choice #3: 8 weeks from now: Travel to interior BC. Drive 9hours in the car with the kids and husband and stay at a nice resort for 4 days.

Choice #4: 8 weeks from now: Fly for 1 hour to the ocean. Go by myself on the Friday and meet Dino on the Saturday night. Treat myself to a spa treatment maybe. Run a half marathon near the sea. Husband has to stay home with kids.

Can you tell what I am leaning towards? Hmmmm.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choice #4.....no brainer!

Deborah said...

Uhhhhh, option #4? I know I would.

SeaBreeze said...

Option #3 or #4. I am biased thought because I love BC and miss the interior.

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Before I can help you chose I need to know what Husband gets out of number 4 (and don't say the good feeling that comes from a job well done).

Terry

Heather said...

Terry: He gets nothing. He has left me with the kids numerous times since they have been born. At least 3 of those times have been for more than a week while he was off galavanting on some adventure or another. Option #4a is for me to fly on Friday and he to fly on Saturday for a night. We would just have to find someone to wrangle the kids for 24 hours which could be do-able.