Worked out with the personal trainer. Leggies were weary from my 90 minute run yesterday and then he made me do all sorts of leg things and made a comment that my legs will be sore tomorrow. Just in time to run hills with Dino. Excellent!
I have my new starting weight *sigh*. It is not good. However, next Monday I am sure to have a loss! Hahahaha.
Seriously though. I have a few weight related goals for this week.
1. Eat somewhere between 1700 - 1799 calories per day.
2. Log what I eat in Fitday. No winging it.
3. Workout for at least 500 calories of cardio each day.
Hmmm... I just remembered I am going to the Scrapbooking B&B this weekend. This could be interesting....
Given that fact I hereby add these goals.
4. Do not eat any of the homemade baked goods at the B&B. (They are not that delectable anyways)
5. East only half a Monte Cristo sandwich at the family diner we stop at on the way there and no fries.
6. Pack some healthy snacks for the weekend.
Farha: Per your last comment are you trying to tell me that I should not postpone my half marathon and that I should do it this fall even though I am running seriously slow?
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

6 comments:
Sorry to hear the vacation is over. I have decided a new motivation for losing weight is so that I will not have so much junk to have to pull up in pull ups, or push up in push ups.
It sounds like running is the same. The less you weight the less weight you have to carry along for the trip.
I was also glad to see that the personal trainer is still in the picture. I think a personal trainer or good group instruction is really important for progress.
Today's word for Word Verification is "xgrizggd"
Terry
Glad you jumped back in with both feet on the exercising and running. Sounds like good weekly (and weekend) goals. Keep up the good work!
I am sure that the running will improve. Its hard to compare when you have had some bad days.
Have you checked out fitday today? Is it just me or did the change the layout in a dramatic fashion? Odd.
I have to motivate myself to run tonight. I am thinking 7K, but I'm just not feeling it. Sooo tired.
Great goals for the week & the weekend retreat. They are very reasonable so I'm sure you will be able to stick with them. Remember: It's about the people, not about the food. (I know, so easy to say, so hard to do!!). Glad to hear that you will be hurtin' for hills tomorrow - I've been eating terribly too so I have a lot more "junk in the trunk" to be haulin'.
good to see that your getting back into things as am I. I went away for four days and did not eat so hot or work out. so yesterday was back on track. good luck and your goals look like there manageable. have a good week angie
A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y !
I remember someone telling in a little voice a half triathlon was awesome and you could feel this person wanted to shout to the world how awesome it was to do it even with a time that really sucks.
Hey! Gimme back my planetsparky! Where are you !
Post a Comment