OK... so I'm not sure where I stumbled across it, probably on one of the blogs I read but this girl is hilarious. Check it out: http://www.dietgirl.org/dietgirl/. Today's post really rang true with me.
Also very witty is Marshmallow: http://largemarshmallow.blogspot.com/
Now to our regular scheduled post.
Excercise report for yesterday:
Plan: Some sort of run hopefully hills.
Actual: Worked, Left work early to take the bus to my mom's house to beat rain in time to mow her lawn, Rain, rain, rain, Got in the mood to organize my desk, Lame attempt to do some work from home since I had left work early to beat the rain, Bed.
Uh huh. That's right. I did not excercise. The horror!
I thought about running some hills tonight but alas, no childcare. Hmmmm... What to do, What to do...
Also, my trainer is away doing Ironman, the slacker. Not sure when I will have my next session with him since he is going away Labour Day as well. Hmmmm. I guess I'd better do a strength workout when I get home since I normally do that on Fridays with him.
Lets see:
Pushups, run some stairs, Free weights: flies, rows, arnolds, lunges, hop squats on the stairs, hammer curls, tricep dips, , crunches, reverse crunches, plank immediately after the crunches, stretch.
Am I missing anything ? Oh ya, some cardio. I'll do Elliptical and watch another episode of Deadwood season 1. Is it just me or does someone get murdered almost every episode?
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I forced myself to run on Thursday after doing 100 sumo squats on Tuesday. I was still limping, but it needed to be done. I think with all the weight work and the elliptical that'll be a really good workout. Hats off to you if you can do squats and not feel like your legs are lead weights the next day.
someone murdered every episode? sounds like a series I would like!!!
I didn't exercise yesterday either....
Hey, wasn't mowing the lawn some sort of exercise? Maybe not as much as you usually do but at least you weren't slacking altogether.
I went for a walk today even though it was super hot. and only walked to the grocery store and back but it was something. Hope your day went well angie
Spark,
How are your "trim" and curtains coming along??
Tee hee hee
Just reading your exercise list makes me exhausted!! LOL LOL
Sheree
Your exercise list looks almost like a Crossfit workout of the day.
T
Post a Comment