Sparky!!!! Ha ha ha ha You didn't have the cake. I didn't have the ice cream. I actually couldn't stand it yesterday and I bought a pint of ice cream. I was going to eat some last night. This morning I woke up and the first thing I thought was "I FORGOT TO EAT MY ICE CREAM!!" lol lol lol I actually thought of having it for breakfast. Tee HEE HEE I did NOT. I ate an egg and orange. I will save the ice cream for a very special treat (when I actually feel like eating an entire ice cream factory). At that point, a little tiny bit won't hurt as long as I am working my butt of in other ways!! Congratulations on the score!!!! Whooooo-HA!!!!! :-) littlesheree
I have had this model for a year and it has been beaten up, dropped, and used almost every day. I have replaced the batter once. It works great and seems very accurate. At least, it has worked for me. I have been VERY happy with it. Sheree
5 comments:
Yay YOU! You did it!
Good Job!
:)
I hope I win! I dont want to eat a whole stick of butter. lol
Keep up the good work Sparky
I'm going to add you to my blog list.
I love cake. Congrats!
Sparky!!!!
Ha ha ha ha You didn't have the cake. I didn't have the ice cream. I actually couldn't stand it yesterday and I bought a pint of ice cream. I was going to eat some last night. This morning I woke up and the first thing I thought was "I FORGOT TO EAT MY ICE CREAM!!" lol lol lol
I actually thought of having it for breakfast. Tee HEE HEE I did NOT. I ate an egg and orange. I will save the ice cream for a very special treat (when I actually feel like eating an entire ice cream factory). At that point, a little tiny bit won't hurt as long as I am working my butt of in other ways!!
Congratulations on the score!!!!
Whooooo-HA!!!!!
:-)
littlesheree
P.S. pedometer??
Sparky, I saw your comment on Angie's blog about pedometers. Have you ever had an OMRON HJ-112 Digital Premium Pedometer?
http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HJ-112-Digital-Premium-Pedometer/dp/B0000U1OCI
I have had this model for a year and it has been beaten up, dropped, and used almost every day. I have replaced the batter once. It works great and seems very accurate. At least, it has worked for me. I have been VERY happy with it.
Sheree
Post a Comment