Hello people. Just a little update. I am not really feeling inspired to make vlogs or even update here for some reason.
I am doing fine. I have been a little slack with the excercise since I decided not to do a half in September or October.
My oldest is starting kindergarten next week and the youngest is starting preschool. Change always throws me into a small tizzy. My routine has to change due to the new school schedules. I have not quite wrapped my brain around that. During the summer I really wanted to quit my job but now that fall is here I am OK with working again. My mom is talking about moving (but so far it is just talk). Her house has been for sale since July (or is it June?) and still no offers. Anyways... change. It will all sort itself out but it is affecting my focus.
Two weeks ago I had a stellar eating week including a weekend away. I've been back for 8 days and those 8 days have been not good as far as eating and excercising.
Anyways. Maybe I'm taking a little blog break. Don't know. We shall see. Keep up the good work everybody! :)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hear you on the schedule change front - I just learned that daughter has a spare so late start some days, early finishes others.....and I set up contract work thinking all days would be the same...YIKES!!
I've had the blahs also....
Everyone needs a break from the routine at times.
You and fatinah need to have a blah party :o)
I also hear ya on change. I have gone threw a big change and having to learn to work around William and his wants and needs has been hard. hope things work out. and that if you do take a break it won't be long. I know all about taking breaks from the internet you tub and bloging. take care. you'll figure things out Angie
Don't blink....the next thing you will be talking about is the kids going off to college and how that is a real change.
Breaks can be good.
T
Sparky,
Trboh speaks the truth. If I have a mental image of my daughter in my mind, I think of a little seven year old girl!! When she comes over for dinner now, I look at her and think "Who is this 25 year old woman and why is she here in my house???!!!!!" LOL LOL LOL
It really does seem like yesterday, I was driving here to dance lessons. Time goes so, so, so quickly.
Do what you have to do now. The future will be here soon enough.
:-)
Sheree
Post a Comment