Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tuesday - 7 Hills

Did 7 hills on Tuesday instead of Thursday because I am flying away in the wee hours of tonight. How my kids will react to flying at this crazy hour I have no idea.

My legs were super sore. I guess from not having a day since the previous Wednesday. So, I could have pushed hard but I was a wuss.

Anyways, if I get all my runs in while I am away I will be very pleased. We shall see what happens. I am looking forward to going swimming at my brother in law's lake and am depating packing husband's wetsuit to practice in given how terrible my swim went during my first triathon.

It is Wednesday at 1:30pm and I still have to start packing. Totally typical for me. Gah!!!

I will probably post blogs from my dad's house but not sure how much commenting I'll be doing. Later Alligators!

4 comments:

Sheree Rensel said...

Have a wonderful vacation Spark! You deserve it. Be careful of "creatures" in that lake! YIKES!!!
Have a super duper time!
:-)

Anonymous said...

have a safe and fun trip.

Deborah said...

Have a great trip!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip. I am sorry to have missed the hill training. May your 10 days be relaxing....