Well, I am supposed to be on my way to work right now. My mom normally comes over while the kids are still sleeping and then takes them to daycare for us. Anyways, she can't do it today which usually screws up my day because once I get into the home mode I don't want to work. Anyways, it is 6:40am and I should stop typing this and go burn up some calories on the Elliptical. I have not been Ellipticalling for a loooooooooong time and my waist shows it. Tonight I am supposed to go meet trainer and the other traineees for a bike/run brick so if I get my hiney off this computer and onto the Elliptical that would be a victory of the 'extra workout' persuasion. Hopefully the kids will keep sleeping while I'm at it. I'll edit this post and update it to report how I did. ie) If I chose to just sit here reading blogs and viewing vlogs I'll have to fess up. Pressing 'Publish Post'..... Now!
Update: OK, got in 20 minutes before the small units got up. Not too bad. I'll try for another 20 minutes when I come home tonight. I have to do something. Every day I think to myself that tomorrow I will plan my food and only eat 1500 calories and it never happens. Groceries are sparse yet again. Hopefully now that we have sorted out our car situation I can stop spending time thinking about that and spend more time thinking about what I put in my mouth. Now to get the kids to daycare and me to work. *bleh*!
Also: Any minute I am going to start freaking out that I am doing a triathlon this weekend and have never done one before, and did not train for it. Can you say Winging it?
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good for you for getting the 20mins in. I find it really hard to be motivated in the morning before work and such.
You'll have fun in the triathalon even if you feel like it kicked your butt by the end of it. Everyone needs a new source of motivation once in a while.
I'll bet you do great on the triathalon. Good job at getting the eliptical in this morning.
winging it will be fine. You'll be able to do it....just might a bit slower than you may have wanted....either way - at least you know that is one day you'll get your exercise in!!
already wished you good luck on you tube but wanted to here as well. Good luck with this weekend I am sure that you will rock Angie
Post a Comment