So the forecast for tonight was showers with chance of thunderstorms. With that I rushed out the door after work to do my run. I swapped tonight's hills for Thursday's intervals.
Tonight's intervals: warmup then 3 sets of run 3 minutes hard, 5 minute recovery in between, then cooldown.
All in all it came to 40 minutes and 511 calories according to my HRM. I actually enjoyed running hard, especially the fact that I only had to do it for 3 minutes. In the past when I have tried to run hard for 20 minutes it got kind of depressing because after about 8 minutes I had to slow down, a lot!
Thursday night I'm doing hills with Dinograd. I forgot I was probably supposed to do a brick with trainer and the trainees. Ooops! I'm sure he'll forgive me. Or maybe I should do to the bike part and then do the run with Dino. Hmmmm.... would my legs fall off my torso if I did that? Probably not!
Oh ya, I didn't end up getting rained on. So much for the thunderstorms in the forecast. We have not really had and big ones this summer.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment