I was lucky to get to run with NickieChickie and Dinograd so that was great. I am sure I did much better than I would have alone. We are planning to do hills together on Thursday so that is awesome.
Total Time: 1:12:02. Average pace: 7:49 per km (running 10 minutes, walking 1 minute). Distance: 9.2km.
No trainer tomorrow. My legs will appreciate a break. Schedule has me going for a swim in the evening. We'll see if I get there. I don't love the pool like I used to.
My eating has been pretty good as far as not grazing in the evening and no junk food. (though I did request that my husband go out and rent a movie and get some chips last night. Luckily he did not comply). I will weigh in tomorrow with my workout clothes on. My quest is to lose 20 pounds starting at 188 but I'm giving myself until December to do that. I'm tired of working our hard yet still having pudge around my middle. I am proof that you can excercise quite a bit and still be 'overweight'. Sometimes it seems that people who strictly limit their calories get better results but that just isn't for me. Maybe 'better' is not the right word, faster is definately true though. I am happy that I am stronger and fitter than I was last May that is for sure.
Every day is a struggle to balance the extra hunger excercise brings as well as the metal game that "I just burned ABC calories, I can afford to eat XYZ". I know I am on the right road. It is just a really long road.
Here are my stats from today's run.

2 comments:
your doing great. I to continue to struggle with my eating. But if we work on it it will come. Its like that movie field of dreams if you build it they will come. I have the exercise and the water now just need the food we can do this am here cheering you on. Angie
Have to agree with you that those that simply starve themselves and lose lots of pounds sometimes seem to have found the secret. All thay have to do is lay around, almost in a coma, and let their body feed upon itself as it consumes the fat that has collected.
A lot easier than working out.
The truth of the matter is that being a strong man or woman with a little "fluff" around the edges is still much better than being a weak beanpole.
Those who are stong with a little "fluff" will be the survivors.
Terry
Post a Comment