Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday - Long bike ride with a Giant Hill



So around this time last year I was really impressed that Hazel was going to go on a big ride that I could not conceivably do. I think she was going to ride from C-town to B-nff or something like that. A year has gone by and I am much more fit and could probably even make that ride if I tried hard enough. That is good.

Saturday morning I met Hazel at her house and we proceeded to ride to C-chrane and we rode up the big giant C-chrane hill. It was a mother. My legs did not burn too bad but it sure did take me a long time to get up it. From what I can tell in my Garmin graph it looks to be about 5 km long and gains 210 metres in elevation. It is pretty cool that I did that.

Garmin stats: 1626 calories, 44.39 kms, total time 2 hours 11 mins 41 seconds.


Here we are at the top of the C-chrane hill.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing for making it up that hill. Every winter, I think that I wouldn't want to live at the bottom because I think my van would spin out just going up it . . . . . and to think that you went up it on a bike!!