Am I any more prepared? No.
Have I gone swimming? No
Am I worried: Not really
I know I will be nervous tomorrow but I expect it to be fun too. It is 8:25am and husband is still in bed. Once he wakes up I will get the family together and we'll go pick up my package and hopefully go to the neighborhood where this triathlon is. (I only have a vague idea where it is). I am a little excited by this whole idea and am kind of kicking myself that I did not take it more seriously :)
I went to a work party yesterday for the afternoon. While I was out with the work peeps, husband went out and purchased a motorcyle. He has been wanting one ever since we started considering what to do with our car lease expiring. There has been about a month of moping and sad looks. He also got a promotion last week so what the hell, I told him to buy it. It is relatively cheap on the motorcycle front so that part is good? However, his plan of me riding on the back of it to get to work 3 days a week is not going to happen. He got his first motorcycle when he was 18 and got rid of his last one 5 years ago when our son was born so I'm not too worried about him getting hurt while riding it. He knows what he is doing.
I hope I can get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight. Husband is going to be up late with his D&D-friends and won't be going to bed until after midnight. Usually I tend to stay up too and go to bed when he does. However, that is obviously not a good idea when you are doing a race in the morning.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you're not worried about the race. Just have lots of fun and realy enjoy yourself. That's the way life should be.
Glad hubby is a good motorcyclist. Those things scare me but I'm old and what do I know.
good luck heather I am sure you will do fine. And I am getting there. Still have some work but doing it one day at a time.
Post a Comment