Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday- Got 'er done.

Run: did 5 sets of 3 and 1s.

Next week on to 4 sets of 4 & 1s.

Extra Stuff: Rode bike for 70 minutes with the 6 year old on the trail-a-bike. Even though he is heavier than his sister it was actually easier than pulling her because unlike her, he actually pedals. At one point I stopped pedaling and with him pedaling alone, we were going 20 km/hr. Wowzas!

Eating on the weekend has been not as good as weekdays. Nothing new there :) Moving on.

What I am thinking right now: I am working on making exercise a solid habit again. I am trying not to dwell on how far I have slipped. I would like to lose half a pound a week and get back down slowly. This may sound like a case of "lowered expectations" but at least it would be progress and at least it would not be gaining.

I now know that I will not magically stay at 200 pounds. My body is fully capable of being at 220 and beyond unless I fight it. Not that I want to be at 200. But somehow I thought I could do what I wanted and would go no higher than 200. Not true. At. All!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Way to go on getting er done!! Keep up the roll!!

angie said...

glade to see you back have missed you

Fatinah said...

I don't think those are lowered expectations at all. How about realistic for a busy mom who is trying to do it in a natural, healthy, sustainable manner?