Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friday etc.

So, it seems I am neglecting my blog as of late.

Never fear those that are following along with me. I am on the exercising wagon.

For about a month I have been running every other day. Basically doing the RR's Learn to Run Plan.

This week I am up to 5&1's.

Now that I have a month of solid exercise habit forming I must look to the other more important area that has always been my nemesis. That's right folks. Caloric intake.

I know all about how to track it, log it, plan it. Somehow I need to just do it.

The winds of change are blowing in. School is starting. I am heading back to work after 2 months off. My sister is dragging my heiney back to the personal trainer to do double sessions with her (And I am soooooooo dreading that, since I have lost all the type of strength fitness and put on a muffin top to boot).

Anyways... I'm still at it people!

2 comments:

zurplemoon said...

i swear we living out the same story. glad to see you're still at it. <3 to u

Fatinah said...

hey - great work on the running!!

My daughter asked me to hire a PT for her & I to see once a week. I told her I would if she also committed to exercise two times a week on her own. All of that to say I'm scared also because I haven't done any real weights for around a month!!

I'm excited that the pieces are falling into place for you. Once you go back to work and the kidlets are in school and such - perhaps the food/journalling will come easier. I find it way easier when my schedule is more routine.