Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thurs / Fri / Sat

Thursday: I don't think I did any excercise... can't really remember? Oh, I think I rode my bike around for a bit with the chilluns.

Friday: Another run of 5 x 3&1s. I still find myself looking at my watch. I never catch myself going "Ooops! I ran more than 3 minutes!"

Saturday: 45 minutes easy on the Eliptical. Just burning up calories brainlessly while watching season 3 of Deadwood. I seem to be dragging that series out forever!

Went to a triathlon today and watched. It made me want to work harder to rid myself of my spare tire. Don't want to be a fat-mom anymore. (nothing wrong with being a fat-mom if that is your thing, I just want to be a slim-fit-mom). A year ago I was a mostly-slim-fit-mom. Time to recapture that and make it stick!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Let's do it!

Fatinah said...

I'm just catching up on blog reading - 173 entries to go!

Holy noodle girl - you've been moving!! WAY TO GO!