Sunday morning the whole family went to the city pool. We had a nice time though it was not a real workout for me since I was basically just floating around. I did put on a floatation belt and did about 10 minutes of deep water running while junior was floating around the deep end.
Later we all went out for a bike ride with husband and I each pulling a kid on a trail-a-bike. (bike that hooks onto adult's bike). That took a bit of getting used to and felt a tad wobbly. Pulling them in a trailer feels way more stable but the kids enjoy the trail-a-bike more. The 6 year old prefers to ride his own bike but by sticking them both on a trail-a-bike we could go farther. We were riding for just over an hour and it was a workout for me. My calories burned was not all that high but it was fun and it was good that we were doing something together.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment