Yesterday (Wednesday) I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical for about 360 calories. I felt like I should have done more because it was really easy but hey, it was something.
Tonight I have my first bike class of the new year and I am looking forward to that.
For accountability I have decided to post my weight once a week over at my other blog and I will do that on Thursdays.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good job doing the 30 minutes. Posting your weight may help you "stay honest". Good luck. Do you want us checking up on you on Thursdays, or do you just want to put it out there for anonymous accountability?
People are welcome to check up on me if they want but I don't want to twist anyone's arm. 2008 was pretty humbling going in the wrong direction in a major way. Yuck!
Something is better than nothing. And all those somethings add up.
Great workout on the eliptical. Enjoy your bike class.
Post a Comment