Apparently having a plan is helpful. When you don't have a plan you can just *not* exercise and not give it a second thought. I did that for months and it was really bad.
Well, I hauled my a$$ onto my bike at 10pm (on a Saturday night no less!) even though I was mentally and physically tired and my eyes felt like they were going to close and go to sleep on their own.
Yes, I did my workout. Now I get the pleasure of getting up early tomorrow to take the 5 year old to hockey. Its my turn :)
Sorry I have not been commenting on your blogs/vlogs. I have been spending my spare time trying to get my books done so I can pass them on to my accountant. Since my year end was Halloween I need to get this done pronto. I think I'll be done tomorrow and that will be a little bit of stress lifted from me. Maybe the accountant will do her magic and I will have more money than I think. That would be sweet!
Anyways.... Have a great day bloggers!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

3 comments:
I'm glad having a plan is helping you! Today my PLAN is to got run two miles of hills and then turn around and walk it. Have noticed you've been gone but you take care of what you gotta take care of. Get rid of that stress!! Have a great week!!! Jinx!
It sounds like you are actually promoting the idea of having a plan. Not only that, it seems you suggest that sticking to it might be important.
This sudden change in attitude really comes as a surprise. I think you could have warned us that this was coming so we could have been better prepared.
Next thing we know you will be telling us that having a plan and following it actually leads to success. Is that the future?
Terry
I am so, so happy to read that having the plan helped! Awesome!!
Biking at 10pm on Saturday - now that is dedication!
Post a Comment