OK.
I have my 20 week plan in hand.
Today is a 30 minute swim. I hope I can find my goggles and cap. It has been a while! :)
Tomorrow: Cycling class. I think someone asked me if it is a spin class. I would say not really in that spin classes are generally on stationary bikes. This class is on your own road bike and it uses computer controlled trainers that attach to your back wheel. We almost always do a 5K warmup, then drills where you only use one leg at a time, then intervals where you have to push to your maximum for a certain length of time or hills etc. I have never been to a spin class but it is probably similar just not on a real bike?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am glad you have your schedule and now can prepare for the next 20 weeks! I hope your swim turns out to be a great workout tonight. Have fun!
have a great swim. writing down your plan is half the battle!
I really wish I had a large pool to swim laps in....that'd be great to combine with P90X! haha Have a good swim!
You go girl! Schedules are always good to keep us on track.
Good job with the Mega plan.
I would love to swim.
Have a great swim!
love the plan.
you are doing it
hope the swim was good
You can sooo do this girl! You have a plan! Mind over matter! Just do it!!! Jinx!
I hate to swim, I prefer floating with a beer...I hate biking too cuz I'm afaid I'm going to crash, so i admire you for doing those things I have mental blocks against. Good job on the plan!
Post a Comment