So Thursday I had my first cycling class in quite a while. I missed the first 2 weeks in December due to Christmas recitals for the kids and then there was a 2 week break.
The workout was really hard. They have amped up the effort required for sure. I need to catch up by doing homework at home.
It was really good to go because everyone there is really fit. Positive peer pressure! :)
I missed having my friend Hazel there. She had her knee surgery in December. Hopefully she will be good as new soon :)
Today is a work day. I will have to inspire myself to do some sort of workout when I get home. Maybe a run is in order.
Coach: I need a schedule!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hope you inspire yourself for the workout because you surely inspire me!!
hey heather there is a link to my main blog on my site but if you go to the website and look there is a button that is called blog that is the new one. What I can do for you if you want is when I have updated all the site I can post the link for the website on the main blog that way you will know when I have update how does that sound? looks like your doing good with the exercise. I have been getting my workouts in the last couple of times at 9 and 10 at night cause of the baby. you can do the workout. I know you can. have a good weekend Angie
it's nice out - maybe you should do a run!
OK, I think I missed it...do you mean spin class? or something else?
I went for a trail run yesterday. I was wonderful. It helps me remember running is suppose to be fun! I turn the music up and just zip on down the trail. I don't wear a watch or measure the distance i just run for the sheer joy of running.It helps put it all back in perspective for me. Jinx
Great that you found yourself a source of positive peer pressure! Sometimes I used to dread workingout after work/school, but after I was there doing it the excitment always came back to me. I hope you experienced the same feeling.
it has been a week - just checking in....
Post a Comment