Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday

Friday was a rest day from my triathlon training. For Terry: A rest day is a day where you don't excercise :)

Today was scheduled for 70 minutes easy on the bike (trainer). I watched an episode of Deadwood and when that finished I started watching Stephen King's "The Stand". I love that movie for some reason.

In 70 minutes at an easy effort I did 33 kms according to the computer. Sweet! 90 kms in June here I come!

In other news I was walking outside today and totally went ass over tea kettle. I landed on my right hip but am none the worse for wear. Dodged that bullet. I was grateful that I did not take out the pregnant friend that I was walking with. I feel really lucky that I did not hurt myself. Damn ice and Grr to people who do not keep their sidewalk bare. In this case it was a school. Man!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I'm kinda glad that you didn't take out the pregnant friend either!! Glad to hear that a few hours later, you are still feeling OK.

Deborah said...

Great job on the bike!! You are going to kick butt in June!!

Fatinah said...

I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself falling!!
Sounds like you had a great bike ride! 33k in 70 minutes - I can't even imagine!

Marissa said...

Glad you didn't hurt yourself too badly when you fell. And what's with a school not having their sidewalks cleared? Isn't that incredibly unsafe for children?

Unknown said...

I love "The Stand" too.

angie nicholas said...

sorry I haven't been around looks like your doing well. keep it up Angie