If you sense that I might be hiding out you might be right :)
My working out has been very sparse.
Self sabotage? What would the point of the be? I have no idea but I have no other explanation of my behaviour. (yes there is a u in that google spell checker! ha!)
Tonight I have to wrangle the kids to their slumbering state solo. The Nest of Doom has returned (3 year old sucking me into her clutches at night) because we had to evict her from the 5 year old's room because she was keeping him up until all hours.
I must escape tonight and get myself onto some sort of equipment either bike or elliptical. It is 6:23 and dinner is still cooking. I gave them milk (chocolate yikes!) to hold them over. Can I get them fed and to bed within an hour. Could be interesting. Pray for Mojo!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha! Did it happen?? lol Good luck!
My working out this week has lacked compared to previous weeks!
I only worked out 3 times this week. I wont be able to this weekend because i work allll weekend! i have a 12 hour day tomorrow between the 2 jobs and then i workall day sunday. I'm hoping to squeeze something in on sunday!
anyhoo.. have a great weekend!!
I think it's ok to have an off week...it's all about how you respond to it! Just make sure you make yourself a tie with your family as far as #1 priority...meaning just keep yourself and your fitness in mind. :)
You'll get back at it, I'm sure you will. A few days off isn't always a bad thing, maybe you needed a break.
self-sabotage is my good friend also. As evidenced by the two super duper buttery popcorns I have eaten in two days. I'm thinking of ending the relationship. You should too!
Drives me crazy that all of the spell checks try to take away our nice Canadian "u"'s! Silly spell checks!
I hope you found some mojo! LOL! I couldn't imagine handling all that you handle and train for that event your training for. But you know time off is just as important as the working out. You need recovery time and rest time. When your ready your gonna hit it hot and heavy! Jinx!
Post a Comment