I guess it has been a week since my last confession. Wait, I'm not Catholic!
OK. I had personal training last Monday (usually I have it on Tuesday). I have allowed myself to become a pulsating ball of stress. I am at a loss to even identify what exactly is the root cause of it but contributing factors are:
1) Stress over Chirstmas. Getting stuff done that I think should be done and not getting stuff done that I think I should have done.
2) Stress over my husband. He has been sick for a few weeks and last Monday he developed a worriesome affliction. He is the one who is stick but it is worrying me.
3) Stress over my kids. They are driving me up the wall. The 5 year old is constantly testing me and I am really sick of having 'Mom!' yelled at me by the younger one at least 20 times an hour.
4) Stress over not dealing with problems 2 & 3 better.
*sigh*
Anyways.... Must soldier on.
My friend Hazel is having knee surgery tomorrow. Hopefully she will be good as new and able to run again. Right now she cannot run and has a bit of trouble cycling too.
Sorry I have not been keeping up with my reading. I am very *bleh*! right now! Hope you are all doing well!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
take time for yourself. And don't worry about us make it threw the holiday and take care of your husband. hope it isn't any thing too serious. And how is the cold weather? Happy Holidays All the best to you and yours Angie
chin up fitness soldier! you will get through it all.
Hope your hubby and good friend are better soon!!
Stress = needs a hug & me time...can you get away for abit?
Sorry to hear you've got all this going on.
Good luck to your friend.
Just remember that next week all the holiday stress will be gone. Hang on and you'll make it.
Then the every day stress...Don't know how to lift your spirits except to say that I've been there, done that. Life will get better. One of the things I enjoy when reading your blog is that I get a little trip back in time to when my girls were little and had all that "Mommy" stuff in my life.
Just for laughs: We were on a camping trip one time and I had heard the word "Mommy" just once too often. I told the kids I was going to change my name to "shit" and I dared them to call me that. Well, it was Cara who ventured there. I was so shocked that I had to go for a walk alone just to laugh.
When the kids get to you just think of me here alone on the mountain with my girls all grown up and on their own. I'd love to have a little bit of the old times once in a while (but not too often).
Hang in there! Christmas will be over soon! Make time for a run even if you have to drop the ball on something else. Take care of YOU! And things will be better all the way around!!!! Jinx
Hope all is well with your husband and friend. I know health issues of loved ones are way more worrisome than our own. I hope you had a happy holiday despite the stress. Oh, you looked wonderful in your party dress by the way. :0)
Hugs to all of you! Hope J is feeling better. I can very much relate to the "Mom!" thing. I've been writing columns about it. Love you!
thanks for stopping by. My husband will watch the baby during the day while I work. I have to break the new to work that I can only work monday to friday 9-5 and no weekends. will not go over well at all as he will be looking for a job soon and I will watch the baby at night and on Weekends while hopefully he works.
Post a Comment