OK. So my vision of this blog is to focus my excercise and fitness adventures and goals.
I also struggle with my weight but I really don't want to talk about it here. By not talking about it though, I have lost some accountability so I have created a second bare bones blog where I will log my weight. If anyone wants to go over there and read it they are welcome to. However I won't be hurt if you don't. It will strictly be a report on what the scale says. Words of wisdom will likely be few and far between.
Here it is: http://sparkys-scale.blogspot.com/
Bike class tonight. Looking forward to that. Did my run yesterday but really felt like throwing up. Note to self: Do not eat a cup of (just) barley any where near the time you plan on going for a run. Ew!
PS. I just went over to my weight blog and typed out 'My Weight Story". That one entry might actually be interesting to some people. Here is a direct link to that post.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment