Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This Weeks Plan

Wednesday - Run 35mins steady. Not too hard but no break either.
Thursday - Bike Class equivalent workout
Friday - Run 45mins with breaks if you need them but fairly easy.
Saturday - Bike 100mins fairly easy (long ride). Upper body strength (Kyle)
Sunday - Bike 50mins fairly hard on a hard course (hills).
- Elliptical for 30mins right after ride.
Monday - Off
Tuesday - PT and evening 45min elliptical.

2 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

I like that you are posting your plan for the week. That worked really well for me with my remote trainer. Now with Crossfit I have no idea what I will be doing tomorrow so my plan for the week is simple to go do class everyday.

Terry

angie nicholas said...

good plan for the week. it's nice to get it up so that way you know what you have to do and it gets done have a great week.