Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wednesday workout

35 minute continuous run at 7pm.

Thankfully it was not too cold. Frigid weather is headed this way this weekend. Yikes!

It was a decent run and I was happy at the end. Yay! My heart rate monitor said I burned about 400 calories. My heart rate was 153 average and 165 max (no big hills, not running fast)

Today my kids have a party at their daycare in the evening so I am missing my bike class. Husband was going to take them and I was going to skip it but he is sick so c'est la vie! Danger Will Robinson. Cookies and cake ahead!

3 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Gees, your energy is amazing!

angie nicholas said...

stay strong you can beat the cake and cookies, your awesome with your workouts keep it up. Angie

jinxxxygirl said...

You do sooo much!! Where do you get all the energy??? Can i borrow some??? Thank you so much for all the nice comments on my blog. Your so sweet! Deb