It was 9pm Saturday night. Somehow the day had gotten away from me and I had not gotten my workout in. Kids had tired my out. Husband was heading off to play hockey. I found myself lying on top of my bed. Ahhhhh.
Thankful husband cajoled me into getting up off the bed and doing my bike workout. He brought my portable bike trainer into the bedroom because I did not have any DVDs to watch in the workout room but I had recorded some movies onto the PVR in the bedroom.
So yay! I did my workout for 90 minutes until 10:30 at night on a Saturday night. It was an 'easy' bike (no stress to the legs) but due to the length of it I got a nice little calorie burn of 810 calories according to my heart rate monitor.
Today we have a birthday party to go to for my nephew (have not bought his present yet). I think today's workout is a harder bike workout followed by Elliptical. Fun times. It feels good to follow the workout plan.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, great job!
Have fun at the birthday party!
Doesn't it feel good the next day to know that you did it despite not really wanting to?
On afternoons, I don't get home until 11:45 pm so that's when I have to do mine. I don't WANT to but I HAVE to in order to succeed.
90 minutes! Wow, Sparky! Wow!
good for you for getting off that bed - I'm not sure I would have!
nice to see you updating more and back on track. keep it up have fun at the birthday party. Angie
Post a Comment