Saturday and Sunday I rode my bike (indoors of course). With a trainer to hook onto the back of your bike you can cycle anywhere including your living room while you 3 year old watches Christmas specials. I know, I am a role model parent! :) I set my DVD player on the cat scratcher and watched a couple of episodes of Angel. My husband gave me the complete series of Angel last Christmas but I am only on disk 3 of season 1. For some reason it has just not grabbed my attention.

The Christmas party went well. My dress was comfy unlike last years dress which had a bit of an issue with too much cleavage showing. Cleavage is one thing but showing your bra is another. This year my dress was a size 14 and it was comfy (stretchy fabric that hides a lot of flaws) I really was not comfortable with myself. I had my husband take some photos because I knew some of you wanted to see them but I was totally grossed out by the full bodyphotos. Now some of you will say that I am hard on myself, in your head you might be thinking that I have low self esteem but Aie-Yai-Yai. I was not impressed. I looked better and was healthier a year ago at this time. Oh well. One can only soldier on. I guess it does not help that my husband is not a fashion photographer and does not know all the angles to get the optimum photo. Next time I'm making him stand on a ladder and point down. Hahahaha.


14 comments:
You may be a tad hard on yourself....you have a waist and that dress is totally flattering. Who cares about what size it was, you looked fantastic. I think cleavage is over rated - who knows when those puppies may pop out and say Hi :o)
you look great and I think that we all our hard on our self some of us it's easier for us to do. I know my self included am like that. I like the color of the dress. we have some warm weather today but it will drop down tonight. good luck keeping warm Angie
Mmmm, I love Angel - I own the entire series!
I think that dress looks gorgeous on you! You looked very pretty - and while I can understand that you aren't where you want to be, I do think you're being a bit hard on where you are.....you're gorgeous!
I have to tell you though, I laughed when I saw the picture....I wore the EXACT dress to my husband's party on Saturday!! I normally like a lot of cleavage...if people are looking at my boobs, they aren't looking at my ass!! (which is what I'm not comfortable with) HAHAHAHA
PS: except, my dress was black....
Love your living room set up. I use my cat tree as a table next to my chair all the time. hehe Ingenuity, I say.
You look fabulous. I understand not feeling like you are at your best though. I love that dress too.
You look great! I agree with Fatinah about looking at the boobs and not the butt. When it becomes a little warmer I would be willing to brave the weather to go for a run sometime soon.
You look FABULOUS is that dress. Me thinks you are too critical of yourself. Love the do, too.
Oh no, not the super-ugly-puffy coat!
I am a little confused. Just like there can never be too much chocolate or cake or candy, there can never be too much cleavage. Am I wrong?
Terry
What an awesome way to get in some exercise. I don't have a bike, but if I did that'd be my prefered method for this -20 weather I am experiencing. Thanks, for the america conversion, I never bother to do that.
The color of that dress is so flattering on you!!
You look GREAT woman! I will add my two cents and say i think you are too hard on yourself. But then i think we are all our worst critic. We should be our biggest cheerleader! Your hubby must have been so proud to have you on his arm! Ahh cleavage.......unfortunatly when i lose weight they are the first thing to go....now if only my butt would go! LOL!
Holy crud! I just left what can only be described as the best most thought provoking comment ever, and what happens...the stinkin' page tells me that I have to type in another word verification because I took too long, at the same time erasing what I had just written. Mental note: copy the text before hitting the "publish" button!
I haven't got much time, so I'll make it quick.
You are positively stunning! Too much cleavage or too little, big waist or small, jelly rolls or rib cages...you can never be more or less beautiful than you are at this very moment. Your kind smile, your bright eyes, your loving soul...these are what make you the gorgeous woman I've come to know and love. Never think anything different, ya hear?
Are you hard on yourself? Darn tootin' you are!
That's an interesting setup you have in your living room. Tell me, how hard is it to keep that room warm when there's such a huge window keeping your cat scratcher from all that snow? Speaking of, that's positively ingenious how you place your DVD player on there. I think Angel is a great choice for entertainment, and just so's you know, it gets better as the seasons pass. You'll grow to love it!
So, why is it that blogger gets so much of your attention...nearly every day it seems? I am in need of some more P-Spark! I can only try so hard to picture your adorable face and hear your comforting voice when reading your blog. Visuals are so much better! That few second clip of you in Adam's video is starting to wear off. I would love to see a new video of you in the snow, frolicking around with your family, throwing snowballs and making snow angels. That would be so awesome! ;-)
I hope you have a magnificent weekend, my dear. Consider making a new video in the meantime, yeah?
Much Love!
-TripleQ
You clean up nice :)
LOL to Terry's comment.
Love the set-up, too...love the kiddo in the chair. Cute.
Sorry you're feeling bleh lately. It'll get better <3
Post a Comment