Had another chance to run with Hazel on Wed. night. It was a great run. Her knee is being grouchy though. Hopefully it will behave for her soon. Nothing worse than having the will to do and activity and then have a joint not co-operate.
So, another 24 minute run done. How about you Nickiechickie and Dinograd? Have you been doing any running?
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great job on the running and say hi to Hazel. I haven't seen her in a long time. I think we should plan a dinner out with everyone to catch up. As for running... I have been doing some on the treadmill, walk 2 min and run 3min, maybe 3 or 4 times. Not much that's for sure. I want to run outside but haven't found the time.
Great job! Way to keep at it!!
there is no stopping you this time!
I've been all about the elliptical, myself. I'm finding it near impossible to get a run in at a regular time with two little ones at home and preschool drop-off/pick-up.
Great job on running 24!!!
Post a Comment