You know my friend Hazel? Well that is not her real name. It is actually her dog's name. So last night I got to run with two Hazels, Hazel the human and Hazel the dog (and her other dog too).
It was nice to get out and run with a friend. It is also nice to run with a friend who is a stronger runner than you. The reason is they run faster than you normally would and you get an extra strong workout.
Thanks for the run Hazel 1 & 2!
I am glad I am not running on back to back days. The day after running I get this eensy weensy pain in my right hip. This is like a little warning not to run too much. Right now my plan is to keep on running 3 times a week until I get my time up to 30 minutes for each run. Then I will maintain that until I can get my weight down to my old (pre-kid) running weight. Once I get there I will make a goal of some sort of race. Until then I don't want to break anything (muscle, tendon, ligament, cartilidge, you know... all those connective things that we need and can cause you grief the older you get!).
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment