Bad cold has been running through our house. I started getting stuffed up on Friday night. I did my third 26 minute run early Saturday morning but it was hard to breathe.
Yesterday was supposed to be my first 28 minute run but it felt like my body needed to rest. I am trying to just rest today so I can kick this thing.
Hopefully I will be back on the running wagon tomorrow (Wed). I can still get my 3 runs in. Just might have to do 2 back to back. The horror ! :)
Oh, and I went back to my trainer for the first time yesterday. Sadly I did not make it through the workout. I warmed up for 10 minutes on the treadmill then 15 minutes after that I was pale and woozy. We have never stopped a session before but we did yesterday. Hello weak kitten! Time to rest! PS. your muscles have gone to mush dummy. That's what happens when you don't do weights for 9 months!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
poor you - get better soon!
Post a Comment