Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Oct. 2, 2009

Did my 3rd run of the week. 20 minutes straight in the neighborhood finishing up at the preschool to pick up the small human. I actually got there 5 minutes early and stretched for the first time in weeks and maybe the 3rd time since July. I really need to stop being a stretch slacker. I could really feel it in my right hip. My right hip has been messed up since pregnancy #1 and was especially messed up after pregnancy #2. So far it is not bothering me but the "Hello there!" it gave me while stretching was a tad worrisome.

So Monday I go meet super-perky-nutrition guy. OK, I don't know if he is super perky but apparently he is a fresh university graduate and is very excited about his field. This could be interesting. Part of me wants to spend the weekend eating chips and candy as a last hurrah. I will try not to though. I will commit to 3 months and hopefully see some results. Goodbye white flour items. I will miss you especially those covered in cheese.

Also, I have been pondering going back to doing personal training once a week. Only thing stopping me is the $$$ Angel sitting on my left shoulder saying "Don't do that, you should be more frugal!". The other character on my right shoulder is saying "Go ahead, you are worth it! Buy a bunch of sessions while you still have a j.o.b.". Hmmmm.... What to do, what to do.

Anyways... back to running. Next run will be 22 minutes. Bring it on!

2 comments:

angie said...

good for you. I need to get my eating back on track and fast. keep us posted how you are doing and can't wait to see the changes. Angie

Fatinah said...

can't wait to hear about your meeting on Monday - where are you doing it through?