So, still running along 3 times a week. Today will be my third run of the week at 26 minutes.
We have cold germies going through the house. Started with husband, son, daughter and now me. Daughter was home from daycare all week. She is not too sick now but has a horrible sounding cough that does not seem to bother her.
Nevertheless I will go running today. Unless I have flu I think running is OK even with a cold.
Starting Monday I am back to a weekly one on one personal training session. I feel a little guilty about spending the money but what the hell. I could be spending that money on my hair or something. At least I'm spending it on my health.
The new eating plan is showing big results. I have to hold on to it as long as I can. I am well aware that eventually most plans "wear out" and enthusiasm wanes. Hopefully results will drive me on at least until I reach the hard part (last 15 pounds). Thanks Hazel for continuing nudging me to sign up until I actually did :)
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
I want to thank Hazel too - it is really exciting to read about your success!
I'm quite jealous about your PT - I think it is $$ WELL SPENT!!!! What a perfect complement to your running and your new eating plan. My daughter is seeing a PT right now - so that is where our well spent $ is going - that and diploma prep courses and tutors! HAHA
Seriously though - well done!
Oh, and I have to apologize - I got excited about your success on your other blog and used a word in the comment that I realize you may find offensive!! Please no that I did NOT mean to offend!!
Post a Comment