So Monday was my first run at 22 minutes. The increase in 2 minutes was completely fine. I tried hard not to look at my watch and I did an out and back run which really helped on the way back.
I have started a new eating plan. I am comitted to it for 6 months. I don't talk about food much on this blog but I do talk about it over here.
Tonight I am supposed to run 22 minutes again. I am toying with the idea of going to the running store though. They supposedly have a 5K group going out for 5 sets of 5 &1s. Part of me wants to stick with running continuous but the other part of me wouldn't mind running with a group. We'll see if I go. Time is tight because boy-unit has hockey. It could happen though.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
way to go on the 22 minutes - that is quite an accomplishment!
Post a Comment