Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tuesday

Had my weekly personal training session. Unfortunately since I went down to only once a week I have not been doing strength training on my own another time in the week and it really shows. Doing 2 sets of pushups from the knees was hard. I really must do my 'homework'. According to my HRM I burned 680 calories in 50 minutes. I felt really weak though.

At 8pm I did half an hour on my bike. That was only about 200 calories. I guess it is good that I was on there. Sure going longer would have been better but oh well.

4 comments:

SeaBreeze said...

Doing a double workout has a great effect on your metabolism because it revs it up twice. That's why so many people recommend doing a workout in the morning and afternoon if you have the time. Doing the extra cardio was a great idea. Don't downplay it. :D

Deborah said...

Sounds like a good calorie burn to me. You go girl!!

angie nicholas said...

at least you did something like you said. anything is better then sitting in front of the couch. you'll get back there we both will Angie

Anonymous said...

gotta say it:
YOU SO MUCH DO YER HOMEWORK. and it'll spark (wink) your metabolism in a big bad way.

can I help nudge you along at all?