Thursday, October 30, 2008
Disappearing People
I have been involved in weight loss support over the Internet for about a year and a half. I started out by doing a video blog on YouTube and met many nice people there. When I was very into it I would watch everyone's videos. For a while now I have only been watching videos from people who I am most interested in. It is not that some people are more interesting than others but just that I may have started watching them a year ago or they are people who have always supported me by making comments. Anyways, I realize that sometimes people need a break and they stop posting. But when people delete their accounts without a trace that is a bummer. It is always nice when they come back and especially nice when they come back with a new blog or Youtube Channel! Hello Angela! Anyone else lurking out there? Anyone with a name starting with a K? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sorry...I too have been one of those BAD BAD people that seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. I keep intending to post a video, but never get the energy to record it.
Though, I do have a sequel in mind for the "Pizza Guy vs. the Cheapskate" video...lol
I know! What has happened to Angie?
I am still really sad that Angie's not around. :( Or Mike from Mike and Jibbs for that matter. When people disapear I cannot help but think they're struggling. Perhaps it's my mother in me, but I want to bring them back and help!
Post a Comment