Gotta love my friend Hazel. She got me to sign up for a cycling class. First class was tonight and we got to bike beside each other. It really kicked my ass. I forgot my heart rate strap though so I don't know how many calories I burned.
It was good to be doing something athletic-y again. I have been sucked into the mommy-void for the past 2 months. Gotta get back to making myself a priority again.
Also: Thanks to you guys who comment. It is always exciting to get comments and I am a slacker for not commenting back. Bad Sparky!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think you should watch "TBL" from the other night. I know you said you saw the last 3 minutes but it was a good one. *hugs*
I am glad you enjoyed your biking class, it may be the mojo you are looking for to get back on the wagon.
TNSS: Thanks! I will do that!
NickieChickie: Why don't you have a blog so that I can be inspired by *YOUR* workouts!
I bet you burned a billion calories!
Post a Comment