It has been a week since I updated? Ooops!
Yesterday I had a workout with my regular trainer's associate. (since my trainer is off on another trip). She was quite nice and gave me a hard workout.
My dad and step mom are visiting from the east and last weekend was Thanksgiving. I have not exactly been on track. I have not weighed myself since sometime last week. Can you say D-E-N-I-A-L?
Not long now until my 8K uphill race. I am not prepared one iota.
My cycling class starts soon too.
Need to get my act in gear!
Congrats to Seabreeze for pushing herself to the limit on her recent 8K race.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

3 comments:
How long is it until your 8K uphill race? That'll be a fun challenge. I am getting excited for my 5K in December and 10K in January. :D
8km Uphill!? That's insane. Good job though. I started jogging last night and found that I can actually outrun a 5 year old! But with the jumping and running combined he probably used way more energy than I did but it's a start. Good blogging sparky!
your not the only one slacking wanna slack together???? I feel lonely !!!!
Post a Comment