Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday - zero excercise. Away at the B&B. Did not go crazy but was did not abstain from delicious snacky cakes either.
Today: Personal Trainer workout. 10 minutes running on treadmill followed by many torturous upper and lower body moves, then 3 miles on the stationary bike.
If the stars align I plan to get on the Eliptical and burn up some calories while watching last night's episode of Heros.
On Friday morning my weight was 192.2. Monday morning it was 194.4. This morning it was 193. I need to get back to 191.4 which was my weight about 2 weeks ago. These pounds must enjoy coming on and off my body.
Maintaining, schmaintaining. Truth is in March I fit into size 12 jeans and was 183 pounds. I started wearing my 14s at one point and now those are snug. Truth is I have been wearing my size 16s around too and those have become snug. YIKES!!! you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet you can not out train a bad diet .
Yesterday I managed to keep my calories to 1800 and I am around there again today if I stop eating for the night which I should because it is 7:30 at night.
My will power is strong, my cravings are low. Things are good. However in approximately 21 days I will be crazy again. Freaking hormones. Maybe I should write this on my calendar. "Warning: Junk food cravings imminent. Warning!!!" I wonder if that would help. Crap, I just realized that Halloween falls smack dab in the middle of the next crazy-time. Oh dear!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
that sucks about the crazy time. I am the same way as you have seen. This weekend is thanks giving which means lots of yummy treats. As you know as well. Your doing good 1800 is a good amount. keep up the good work heather you can do this you will get back down to 191. I know you will and lower
I so wish we COULD out train a bad diet!!
oooh and I am so stealing this for my TOM.
as a chant in my head. a mantra.
My will power is strong, my cravings are low.
I hear ya sister...I know you are gonna think I am a freak, but I started listen to a weight loss CD, hypnosis every day before I go to bed. I have been doing it for a little over a week now and I am making serious leaps and bounds with my eating habits. I even went to the fair on the weekend and asked for an apple...plain...NOT candied...it's worth a try! I have it all on MP3 if you want me to ship it your way?
Keep up the determination...you can do it!
Yes, we are all prove over an over again that you cannot out train a bad diet, no matter how hard we try.
Terry
Today's word verification is:
wiscwa
I get crazy for sugar too. I've found that once I recognize it, I can workout extra each day to make up for the copious candies that will pass my lips.
"You cannot out train a bad diet"...so true. I wish it wasn't the case.
re your comment on my blog - yes, we did it in that order, all six sets of one thing and then onto the next. fun times ;-)
I've been tracking my points on ww online again and I've noticed that I am eating well into my exercise points . . . which means that my "plateau" is entirely my diet's fault. I am eating almost all my exercise points! Wow, I never thought it was possible. Now I need to reign that in.
Damn it Janet.
We will beat this thang and lower our body fat percentages!
I am proof positive that you can't out-run a bad diet. Who else could train for a half and put on nearly 20 pounds in the process. I have joined WW on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm (meeting at 7:00pm). You are welcome to join me!!
Post a Comment