Well, I had to print often at work today so I walked a lot of office steps which got me up to about 7200-ish steps by the time I got home.
After the kids went to bed I went for a brisk walk for 37 minutes and got myself 4184 aerobic steps.
My total for the day is 11775 steps. Better than yesterday! (yesterday's steps: 7116 including about 3000 aerobic)
Tomorrow I'm going to aim for 5000 aerobic steps. Might be a challenge since it is a busy day of birthday stuff for my youngest small human.
Now, some people might say that walking is not exercise blah blah blah. Right now for me it is. Also, it beats sitting on the couch. Am I right?
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
But it IS exercise! It is it is it is!! Good job - keep it up!
Post a Comment