Hello to the 4 people still reading this blog! :)
The weather has turned rather nice in these parts. I was driving along home yesterday and thought, "Boy, I would love to live somewhere where it was in the low 20s and sunny all year round" (obviously I am talking Celsius here ppl). I thought maybe that might exist somewhere in Europe or maybe California or maybe nowhere. Anyways... wouldn't that be nice? Until then I have to enjoy the 5 reliable months of the year where it is mostly warm here in my part of the Great White North. Don't get me wrong. Some of the other 7 months are warm (ish) but its a crap shoot. Right now is the beginning of the 5 warm months. Yay! I particularly love May.
Anyways... enough about the weather. Back to me!
Well, I have not been completely sedentary. I have been keeping up with going to my trainer once a week (which is definitely not enough exercise but better than a 100% couch potato existance).
This week I even went running before my trainer appt. because my mom was picking up my small human from preschool for me giving me more freedom which is always nice.
On the lameness report I brought my running gear to run after work yesterday but due to leaving later than expected, slow traffic and a husband who was out doing active things I did not get that done. I could have gone out at 8:30 when he got home but I was a lazy couch potato. There I said it :)
So.... on tap for today is a 2 hour dental appt. to get a crown so I can chew on the right side of my mouth again. That will be nice. Then I am going to see that movie with the blue people with my mother. After that it will be dark so probability of couch potatoing is high but you never know. I could possibly use the dreaded Elliptical.
Tomorrow I am not working, the sun will be shining, I will be childless for 2.5 hours so if I don't report back that I worked out I should definitely receive some virtual scathing glances and eye brow furrowing. How about that?
My far away friend Steph has not been couch potatoeing. In fact she has been kicking it up a notch and has made it up to 46 minutes continuous. Holy Hannah! Look at her go! This is awesome. Now to follow her example right?
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

2 comments:
Yes yes yes! Follow me! I miss you! Run, girl! And thank you for teaching me this nifty running thing!
Am I one of the four people? In any event, I have been clicking on your site off and on to see what is new.
Glad to see you are up and "running."
How is your Sat. am class?
Post a Comment