So, Friday I finally did some exercise. Hallelujah!
I went for a short run (20 minutes), walked back 20 minutes, did elliptical for 20 minutes.
I feel very out of shape.
This morning I went to "boot camp". It is at your own pace though and I'm attending it with my sister and I'm doing it with her (ie. walking up and down the hill instead of running etc.). It is nice to hang out and do exercise too. It is a lot of lunges, sideways shuffles, squats, crunches etc. The first week I went it was just my sister and I and 3 other women. Today there was 10 people in total. Anyways... it is worth going. It is cool to work out with my sister too. Maybe some of my friends will want to come with me. Friends? :)
I finally bought what seems to be an accurate pedometer. Previous ones that I've owned seem to be very flakey (add steps if you just shake them) but this one seems pretty solid. It counts steps on the elliptical too. So far today I am up to 4900 and I really have not done too much (aside from the hour bootcamp which did not record a lot of steps)..
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

1 comment:
Glad to see you back. The idea of boot camp is great. There is a real value in the support of others. It's kind of like youTube in real life...with real people....cool concept.
I would not be able to make the progress I have doing this fitness thing on my own. I need the other people to help me keep going.
Terry
Post a Comment