So, that time has come again. Kid's activity time.
This fall/winter is going to be further complicated by the fact that husband is coaching both son and daughter. What's the big deal? Well in that past one of us could always take both kids when one kid was doing something leaving the other adult free. Now, not so much.
No problem. We can do this though. Just have to be more organized.
I am really beginning to think the real secret to a busy life might actually be organization and planning. Organization I can excel at. Planning ahead needs a lot of work! (especially with respect to food). Baby steps.
On the exercise front: I've still being doing my running 3 times a week. Still holding at 20 minutes. This week is 20 minutes again then we move up to 22 minutes.
Anyways... time is getting away from me. Must unplant behind from keyboard and get my run done while daughter is still at school. And away I go!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job hanging in there with all you got going on. Your doing GREAT! Planning ahead will in the long run make your life so much easier. You'll get the hang of it! Jinx!
Hopefully, your 'me time' will be there through this busy time! Good luck.
Post a Comment