Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday

Did my second set of 10 & 1s today. (didn't do Monday because I had run Saturday and Sunday).

It was quite nice. Not as easy as I would like it to be but that will come.

Second week of work since taking the summer off and I am getting the hang of it. This year I am managing to get the kids to daycare before school. Much better for getting to work at a reasonable time for sure.

Work might only be until the end of December though (company has slowed down and full time employees have time on their hands and could be doing stuff I do... boo...) . Not sure what my plan of attack will be after that. Change... how I loathe thee. Maybe it won't happen. 97% chance that it will be ending though. I know I have said this before but this time that came directly out of my bosses mouth, not just me interpreting her actions.

Not sure that I want to beat the bushes for work. Just when I get daycare sorted out too. Isn't that the way it always is... Anyways. I don't mean to complain. Plenty of people have it harder than me. My contract is just the cat's meow and I will miss its flexibility and decent remuneration. On the other hand I was doing really well with my diet and fitness when I was a full time SAHM 2 years ago....

1 comment:

zurplemoon said...

Hey- happy to hear the plan is on.

sorry about work. that sucko's big time oh. however 2 years ago i started a green clean company. it's been a great run. love it. easy to set up and great work outs