As I watched the show I could not believe how tough Jillian was. I know she is tough... but she was so over the top tonight. Yikes!!!
What is with the show casting such big people? I guess that is what the viewers want to see maybe? Maybe it is more dramatic then people who are only 80 or 100 pounds over weight. I can't imagine what those people must be going through going from zero exercise to crazy intense exercise in super morbid obese bodies. Wow. Their medical staff will certainly be busy keeping them in working order. How many episodes before someone blows out their knee?
I said no spoilers... but can you believe that someone was *bleep*'ed for a whole *bleep*? -- if you know what those bleeps are you are a very intuitive person.
Leave a comment if you know what the bleeps are (2 different words obviously). And if you have not watched the show yet... don't read the comments.... (assuming someone is going to play along)
All right. Laters!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hospitalized, week!
I was more turned off of Jillian than ever last night. Especially when she was yelling at the gal who is the biggest. Given that her mom was a meth head or crack whoar or whatever, she was likely abused her whole life in one form or fashion. To see Jillian yelling at her like that..... made my skin crawl.
I love Coach Mo. And the woman that lost her family. Husband even cried!!
I'm going to repeat all of this on my blog... so don't think you're losing your mind when (if) you read it!
You are so smart! :)
I agree, I could not believe how tough Jillian was!! In one way, I can see where she is coming from - you don't get to be 475 pounds without feeling sorry for yourself and running the "poor me" game in your head. Still, I was shocked by the abusive language. It will be interesting to see how this season plays out with such large people . . . .
As for the woman who lost her family - every time she spoke, I cried - what a true inspiration to keep going!
Jillian was super mean last night. Even more then normal and it totally bothered me. I didn't like it all and normally I'm all about Jillian. And yeah, the way she was screaming at Shay-not cool.
Post a Comment